Bazzicalupo & Mangiarotti
Raffaella Mangiarotti, works and lives in Milan. Architect and designer, founded deepdesign with Matteo Bazzicalupo, working on design for several companies, among them, Barilla, Castelli Haworth, Coca Cola, Glaxo, Guzzini, JVC, Kimberley Clarck, Kitchen Aids, Kraft, Mandarina Duck, NEC, RSVP, San Lorenzo, San Pellegrino, Turin Olympiads 2006, Whirlpool Europe. She won design competitions organized by JVC and Matsushita.
She received several prizes, in particular Young & Design (1996, 1997,1999, 2000), Cosmopack (1995, 1996), Esaedro (1997), ID Award (2004), Selezione Compasso d’Oro (2005)
Her projects are published on several magazines and books among them, The international Design Yearbook 2005, L'observatoire International de Première Vision, The International Design Encyclopedia of MOMA, and Design Now! (Tashen).
Bazzicalupo and Mangiarotti for Serralunga:
- Barceloneta garden chairs
- Barceloneta Double modern chairs
- Barcelonina outdoor sofas
- Barcelonina Front Table garden tables
- Barcelonina Side Table outdoor tables
- Sirchester Sofa outdoor sofas
- Sirchester Armchair outdoor sofas